Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful list for Thurs, Nov 20

Sorry I didn't get this up last night. Clinton installed new security software, which took FOREVER, but we seem to be fine now, although I'm having to completely rearrange my favorites list, which is now called bookmarks... I can't find anything. :)
1. A husband who is technologically savvy. I learn (and then promptly forget) new things about the computer nearly daily thanks to him.
2. COFFEE! Make it as strong as you like, add what you like, or just drink it black and save the calories but still perk up. Oh, now I get it -- perk up. Percolator, perk...takes me a minute. God bless whoever came up with this truly efficient delivery system for my favorite legal addicitive stimulant. :)
3. Naptime. It can be amazing what you can get done in a couple of hours...or not.
4. Baby feet, their toes in particular. I could just eat them up!
5. Matthew is learning, through his allowance, about managing money. He saved and saved and bought himself a Nerf dart gun that he's wanted for a long time. Proud of you, Matt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment