Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday's Thankful List

1. Facebook. I'm amazed that so many people I'd managed to lose track of in 30+ years have resurfaced in the few months that I've been on the site. I had thought it was only for "young people", but since 40 is supposedly the new 20 I guess I can qualify...okay, so I'm in a bit of denial about my age... Facebook means never having to say, "Gee, I wonder what happened to so&so?"
2. The nursery at church. I would never get anything out of the services (nor would those around me) if not for a wonderful place to place my wonderful son!
3. Clinton, Matthew, Nathan, my parents, my In-laws, our brother and sisters and their families, and of course friends too numerous to mention (and too dangerous for me to risk leaving anyone out by naming each individually). I truly am one of the most blessed women on the face of the Earth for having them in my life. :)
4. Gloves and thin layering tee shirts that do so well to keep me warm. :)
5. My sister is still pregnant ( 36 weeks is over 4 weeks longer than she's ever gone) and will have her baby Tuesday if not before!

No comments:

Post a Comment