Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday's Thankful List

1. Got to hear a wonderful author, Mark Atteberry, speak and got to pick his brain a bit. God is so good to me!
2. And so is my husband! He agreed to go with me to hear Mark even though he is needing to work on his music really badly. (Okay, grammarians, is really badly correct English?)
3. I got to have lunch with my hubs at one of my favorite restaurants today.
4. I'm thankful for our house. It's not big, it's not grand, but it's a nice size for us, I love the layout and it's a perfect location for us.
5. The Daily Audio Bible podcast, which allows me to listen to the Bible in a year while I'm on the treadmill or doing mundane daily tasks. Life-changing stuff, people! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! It really is those simple things that make a great day!! Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete