Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Blessings

I am truly blessed. I am writing this to you right now from...my bedroom! How is this possible, you ask, as I have only a desktop in the kitchen? The answer is... I am on the new laptop my darling husband bought me for Christmas/Our Anniversary!
Technologically speaking, writing from my bedroom even with a laptop is quite a feat, mostly because we live in the country and our high speed internet options are very limited. But through the miracle of technology (and the great brain of said darling husband) we have wireless internet IN the house and not just TO the house. It's a long, sordid tale I will not bore you with at this time. Not to mention the fact that just trying to sort out the technical terms would, for me, be quite difficult. So, because of the blessing of God and my wonderful guy (I know, shut up already) it will be much easier for me to follow the muse to wherever it leads.
Now if I can just find the time to go along for the ride...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the lap top! You will LOVE it! Hope you're having a Merry Christmas! Do you facebook?

    ReplyDelete