Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful for these 5 things, today...

My cousin and fellow blogger, Susan, has decided that she's taking these days before Thanksgiving and coming up with 5 things each day for which she is thankful. We have Matthew do this each night before he goes to bed (after he prays) and it has really seemed to help his attitude. On days that he's down on himself we also have him say 5 good things about Matthew. We are hoping he will thank us for that one day...
It is only 11am my time and I'm very far behind after spending 45 minutes on the phone with my mother this morning, so after I have most of the day under my belt I will post my 5 good things. And I'm going to accept her challenge, at least until November 25. I will explain why another time. Better go and "tear out a strip" as the say in Southern Illinois. Have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment