Friday, October 30, 2009

The Murky World of My Thought Process

Yesterday I completed the household chore I like the least -- vacuuming, sweeping and mopping the floors.  I would rather do just about anything else, including go to the dentist, than clean floors.  

I got to wondering as I cleaned...I have heard that there are trees and grass in Heaven.  I love trees and grass.  But as trees and grass grow in dirt, does that mean there is also dirt in Heaven?  When I go inside my "mansion in glory" am I going to take dirt in with me?  Am I going to have to clean floors in Heaven?  FOR ETERNITY?  

I mean,  I think we will have jobs in Heaven, but it will be something we LIKE to do, right?  I'll get to socialize and make everyone laugh, right?  There will be other tasks God would have me do that I'm perfect for, right?  I won't have to spend eternity cleaning floors...right?  Right?  Someone please tell me I'm right...

Okay.  Wig-out time is over.  I'm okay.  If God wants me to clean floors,  I guess I'll enjoy it, right?  

Right?  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment