Monday, October 19, 2009

2 things

This will be quick, as I only have a moment before laundry/Nathan/farming/lunch chaos begins:

I have wondered for a looooonnnnngggg time about the words at the end of some of the blogs I follow.  They are like little guidance words for your posts, like if I write about kayaking, at the bottom it would say "kayaking" and then anyone could click on that to find what else I've written about kayaking.

Finally figured it out (it's good to ASK for help) and updated my past blogs with this Labels feature.  I know.  Sometimes I amaze even myself with my sheer lack of tech savvy.  It may slow me down, but it's not stopping me!

Secondly, and completely unrelated in any way, I am now okay with giving away my maternity clothes and Nathan's baby clothes.  What is it about telling others of your concerns and troubles that frees you from them?  I am learning more and more about the power of the spoken word every day.  Hope to post more on that at a later date...

Be blessed today!  :)

1 comment:

  1. love this...I'm proud of you for letting go of the clothes!!!--make room for the next 'phase'!!!

    ReplyDelete