Friday, February 5, 2010

Skit happens...

I've been trying really hard to work on my skit for the Oil Belt Ladies' Day in April.  

Last year it was a one-woman skit.  This year there are two of us.  

Last year if I rewrote the entire thing 5 minutes before I went onstage it was okay.  This year Mary has lines to memorize, too, and we'll need to rehearse together.   

Ladies' Day is in 10 weeks.  I've been making good progress on the skit this week, but I've had to neglect my blog a bit to get it done.  

Hopefully I'll be finished very soon and will get a few of the ideas I have off the post it notes and onto the computer.  
Stay tuned!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you rewrote a skit right before performing it!! I wish I could be there to see this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I didn't actually write the skit 5 minutes before I performed it, but theoretically I could have. That would have stressed me out beyond belief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing this!

    ReplyDelete